[Epiphany] Recovery dialog

Marco,

   I think we should change the options on the recovery dialog since
they're pretty confusing. Right now if epiphany crashes and you re-start
you get a dialog that says:

"Epiphany appears to have crashed or been killed the last time it was
run.You can recover the tabs and windows

Cancel                  Recover"

For me "Cancel" is confusing, can we change it to "Don't recover"?

Lee
--
+------------ My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet --------------