Re: throbber and add-bookmark notices on startup
- From: Christian Persch <chpe stud uni-saarland de>
- To: "J. Gardner Biggs" <gardnerbiggs houston rr com>
- Cc: Adam Hooper <adamh densi com>, "epiphany list at gnome.org" <epiphany-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: throbber and add-bookmark notices on startup
- Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:40:20 +0100
On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 14:30, J. Gardner Biggs wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 06:58, Christian Persch wrote:
> > If this is from epiphany 1.1.x/cvs head, then it's probably not a theme
> > bug, but that you need to run gnome-settings-daemon and gnome-icon-theme
> > from cvs head too.
> No, this is from epiphany from the 1.1.2 tarball. I just changed to the
> Default gtk-2.0 theme and the Gnome icon theme, with no change.
So it _is_ 1.1.x and what I wrote above applies. You _need_
gnome-settings-daemon from HEAD.
] [Thread Prev