Re: Downloader UI Rationales

Eric Newman wrote:
How about having a "Downloads" menu in Epiphany that looks like this:

The Epiphany developers have worked extremely hard to narrow down every conceivable option into 7 menus with 5-10 entries each. The outcome is incredible: Epiphany is by far the easiest browser to use I have ever seen.

I don't think adding a whole new menu would be a good idea. Not only would it clutter the UI, but it's also admitting that the system is flawed, since it's essentially a menu full of workarounds.

--
Adam Hooper
adamh densi com