More about the new download behaviour

First of all, i think its very cool that this kind of "download
manager" integrated in epiphany, like firebird has.

I just miss a few things and thought of giving some suggestions
to the mailing list. Yes, i know its not finished,  but after it
is there is no point in giving suggestions ;)

So here it goes:

1) In the preferences dialog we are able to specify the download
folder, which is good. However, just like is was mentioned in a
previous email, this doesnt give me the possibility to organize
my files. No, im not complaining about the lack of the file
selecter. But, it would be cool to have more "default download
folders" for different MIME types. Like audio/* goes to
Downloads/Music for example.

2) The icon of this "download manager" appears in the
notification applet, so it would be nice if the gives some
*Notifications*. First of all, a checkbox in the dialog to keep
the icon in the notification applet even the downloads are
finished. And then, make the icon change, flash, play a sound or
whatever when a download finishes or is aborted because of an
error, for example.

3) I miss the "more detailed" view of a download. Which showed me
the speed, location, and destination of the download. Was this
removed for good?

keep up the excellent work! ;-)

---
Nuno Donato <nunodonato[at]zmail.pt>