"add bookmark" improvement suggestion

I was just adding some bookmarks to Epiphany and realized that a nice
usability improvement would be to have some kind of "type ahead" or
mnemonic capability in the add new bookmark window.

For example I have around 30-40 categories for bookmarks at the moment
and it's somewhat uncomfortable to scroll through the entire window
trying to hunt down the particular category I need. It would be great if
a user could just start typing the name of the category and the window
would perform an incremental search as you type.

I see at least one problem with this in terms of the focus  the add new
bookmark window focus being already on the name of the bookmark, so if
you start typing you'll be changing the name.

I'm not sure if this is already in the new 1.1 branch or not so if it is
it's of course a moot point :)

-Igor