[Epiphany] Re: Gtk Certificate Dialogs

Tommi Komulainen writes:

> On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 21:14, Crispin Flowerday wrote:
>>
>> Any comments are appreciated, especially HIG problems, bad wording,
>> reasons why it wouldn't be acceptable to epiphany in its current state
>> etc.
>
> Ahhh, what a nice example of security and usability being quite the
> exact opposites ;)

Well a security dialog with poor usability will probably result in less
security as oppose to a security dialog that is usable by the masses, but
this is somewhat academic to discuss.

Anyway i think the messages could be significantly reduced in length rather
easily by rearranging the sentences abit. However I'm not convinced that
this really solves the key problem that most users will face, "What is a
certificate and why do i care..."

dave