[Epiphany] Re: more docs

Patanjali Somayaji writes:

> Hi,
>
> Ok - currently I am just filling in the sections which are not completed
> within the same framework, and adding some screenshots.
>
> 1. I feel that as the manual grows in size we'll have to break it down
> into smaller manageable files - we can discuss this later.

I'm ok with this post 1.0 especially if you know how to do it :) (cuz I
don't :/)

> 2. Screenshots can always be reviewed and changed later with better more
> conforming ones if necessary.

Basically the requirements for screenshots is that they represent the
defaults so most should have the default toolbars etc. (exception might be
screenshots illustrating the use of the toolbar editor). Oh and screenshots
should use the default gnome theme, Simple.

> So what I'll do is go ahead with the commits for the sections I've
> completed, and add in the files for the screenshots in the figures/
> directory.

Sounds good to me.

dave