[Epiphany] Re: more docs

Hi,

Ok - currently I am just filling in the sections which are not completed
within the same framework, and adding some screenshots.

1. I feel that as the manual grows in size we'll have to break it down
into smaller manageable files - we can discuss this later.
2. Screenshots can always be reviewed and changed later with better more
conforming ones if necessary

So what I'll do is go ahead with the commits for the sections I've
completed, and add in the files for the screenshots in the figures/
directory.

cheers,
Patanjali