[Epiphany] Screenshots

Hi,

 I was looking at the screenshots on the website (nice work btw) and I
 was thinking "that's, oh, so wrong" :-)  All those pixels wasted in
 things like labels and "go" buttons *shrudder*

 Epiphany is not exactly the most configurable thing in the world, but
 our brave developers haven't taken it all away, there's still some left
 :-)  Maybe the brave webmasters are interested in "other variations" of
 the theme.  For example, I submit the mean lean browsing machine:

    http://people.debian.org/~mmagallo/epiphany-magallon.png

 Cheers,

 Marcelo