[Epiphany] epiphany crashes randomly

Hello,

I've been using epiphany for many months now, but lately it's started to crash on me. I can't seem to reproduce it, but it seems like it only happens while loading a new page. Any page, as far as I can tell, it happens far from always. I haven't gotten any informative messages in the console either. I hust get this gnome requester telling me epiphany has crashed. I'm not running gnome, btw.

I can't tell if the behaviour started with one of the later versions, maybe I should go back a few versions and check? Right now this behaviour is keeping me from using ephy so I'm stuck with firebird... :)
--

Johan Forsberg