RE: [Epiphany] Make Epiphany Open New Windows as a new Tab

>I know where in feature freeze - but isnt this a regression since
>freeze?

I dont think it's a regression. I think it was a conscius design decision
made before feature freeze (when we removed the pref, it was never on by
default). Given the number of people that seem to like it probably the pref
should have been kept at least has hidden but no one complained about it
when I proposed the change on the list ... :/

Marco