Re: RE [Epiphany] One more performance issue

When I tried to enable animated cursors on my previous computer, I found
that my X process began to slowly grow bigger and bigger. I attributed
this to a memory leak in the animated cursors code, although I could
never really pin it down. Strangely enough, I could never make it stop
either, even after disabling animated cursors afterwards. The computer
had been upgraded from RH 7.1 through 7.3 to 8.0, 9, going through
Ximian Gnome and 2.2 betas, so it could have been a lot of factors.

Anyway, on this cleanly installed RH9 I'm using now, I haven't enabled
fancy cursors, and don't experience the problem you've described.