[Epiphany] Patches ...

So I'm being a bit busy and trying to rewrite toolbar editor api.
I have not time to concentrate on the bug reports we are getting and
reviewing patches for the next few days. I'd appreciate if people that
submitted them could mark the bugs with the patch keyword ... so I can
fastly find them.

(sisob please put your patch on bugzilla or I'll forget it).

Thanks, and sorry for being a pain. /me hate to have unreviewed patches
in bugzilla :/

Marco