[Epiphany] compiling 0.5.0 on redhat9

The build fails when it looks for the file libglade-2.0.la which was part of
the redhat8 libglade2-devel package but is not in the redhat 9 package.
Downgrading won't work either since there is a cascade of interdependencies
that would have me downgrading my entire gnome to rh8 versions.

I'd rather not have to build any libglade stuff.  Is there a workaround for
this or have any redhat 9 rpms appeared yet?

Thanks in advance.