Re: [Epiphany] hey all

On Fri, 2002-12-20 at 20:21, MArk Finlay wrote:
> Hey marco et al,

Hey Mark,

> Marco: Glad to see that all the work that you did for galeon2, and all
> your ideas are not going to go to waste. Galeon is a great hackers'
> browser but if you can get epiphany off the ground by gnome 2.4 i think
> that it would make a much better default gnome browser.

I do not have plans to ship epiphany with Gnome atm, it's just a fun
project for me. I hope Galeon will be mantained and kept good enough to
be shipped with gnome. Thanks for trusting me though :)

> I'm assuming that epiphany is based on galeon 1.3 or something like
> that. Am I right? I can't imagine that you would be starting again.

Yeah, it's based on some cvs between 1.3 and 1.3.1. I dropped the
whole bookmarks system though.

Marco