Re: meson build port

Thanks! It helped me to start fixing the problems with my setup.

I have neither behave nor dogtail installed. Then behave's '-f html'
option failed. Although it's present in the
'behave-installed-tests.m4' macro, I haven't been able to find a
behave version which supports 'html' format. I changed it to 'plain'
and it started running all the tests.

However, almost all the tests failed. I wonder if this has anything to
do with the change of the format option to 'plain', but I have at
least the impression that meson port is working as expected.

Best regards,

Hi!