Re: Write a new plugin

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 3:29 PM, Felix Riemann <friemann gnome org> wrote:

If you are more into Python you can take a look at the "Maximize
Windows" plugin in eog-plugins, which is as simple as it could possibly
get.

Since I already have the code in Python, I will start with that.

However, I'm having problems compiling the eog-pluing from git:

============================
checking for EOG... no
configure: error: Package requirements (
    glib-2.0 >= 2.38.0
    gtk+-3.0 >= 3.14.0
    libpeas-1.0 >= 0.7.4
    eog >= 3.15.90
) were not met:

Requested 'eog >= 3.15.90' but version of Eye of GNOME is 3.14.3

I'm trying on the branch gnome-3-14. Why does it ask me for 3.15.90?
What am I missing?

--
Regards,

Camponez