EoG metadata editor

Just in case someone else might find this useful, here is an EoG plugin
written in Python that allows editing of some Exif/Iptx/Xmp values.

It is pretty specific to what my needs were (specifically, dating and tagging
scanned old photos) but maybe someone else will find it useful or want
to modify it to be a more generic tool.  I *try* to comment my code ... but
I know I can get lazy at times.  So if anyone has any questions I'll try to
answer.

http://projects.mindtunnel.com/blog/2012/08/28/eogmetaedit-date-slash-caption-slash-keyword-metadata-editor-plugin-for-eye-of-gnome/

https://github.com/vosbergw/eogMetaEdit