Re: EOG Exif-Data: which keywords?

Hi Bernd,

"Description, Location, Keywords, Author, Copyright" actually don't use
Exif data but rather XMP data.

The required XMP properties would be "dc:description,
Iptc4xmpCore:Location, dc:subject, dc:creator, dc:rights" if I am not
mistaken.

Although one could think about implementing a fallback to Exif if XMP is
not available where possible.

Regards,

Felix