EOG maximum resolution ?

Hi guys,

I have a question about Eye Of Gnome, or what might be a kind of bug with large pics ?

I just figured out that EOG was not able to display large pic. One example is the limit with 4880x3000px. You can just create an almost and very light JPG with The Gimp (160ko...) , and EOG will display the pic correctly at 4880x3000px resolution, but will stay black at 4881x3000px and above. EOG loads the file, tells me the resolution in the status bar as well as the pic number I'm viewing in the folder (like 2/6), does not crash, but just stay "black" and "empty".

This issue affects me particularly, and I guess I'm not the only one, since my new DLSR shoot at 5196x3462, and so, I cannot display my pictures with EOG... :'(

Tested with both EOG 3.2.1 and EOG 3.3.92

Is it a known issue ? Is there something to be done about that ?

Thank you !
Regards,

Damien