Re: Stop the Warning

Am Samstag, den 07.07.2012, 10:40 +0530 schrieb Aniyan Rajan:
> Hello,

Hi Aniyan,

> eog displays a warning message box, when I make any change and click
> the close button of the eog dialog box. It says "Save changes to Image
> before close". How can I stop displaying this message box? Is there
> any file in /usr/share/eog/ that I can configure manually to achieve
> this?

there is an option to disable the conformation dialog. It doesn't have
an UI in eog itself though. The dialog is disabled by setting the
dconf-key "org.gnome.eog.ui.disable-close-confirmation" to TRUE.

You can do this either by using dconf-editor or by running
    gsettings set org.gnome.eog.ui disable-close-confirmation true
on the commandline. Replace the true with false to re-enable it.

Regards,

Felix