Default Bugzilla Assignee for EOG documentation bug reports

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=eog does not
list gnome-user-docs-maint gnome bugs as the default assignee for the
"documentation" component so new bug reports will not be seen (or cannot
easily be queried for) by the GNOME Documentation Team.

Is this intended (e.g. if the docs are maintained by the developers
themselves), or maybe I change this situation by setting
gnome-user-docs-maint gnome bugs as the default assignee?

[Please CC me on answers as I am not subscribed to the eog mailing
list.]

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed