Re: sort by date request

Hi Felix,

Thanks for your reply. I am sure a lot of people would really appreciate to have this fixed.
I do a lot of architectural presentations (modern minimalist style) and EOG just look stunning combined with GNOME3 with a black background theme.
Customers (unfamiliar with linux) sometimes even wonder if this is some new version of a Mac or something?!

Good luck on fixing it!

Regards,

Geert