Re: Adding a slideshow preference option to use a tab limited tex file for picture descriptions

Hi Robin,

Am Donnerstag, den 29.11.2012, 12:00 -0500 schrieb Robin:
> Hello, I have a suggestion to add an option that allows a tab limited
> text file to be used to give images a side, top or bottom area for a
> photo description of a directory of pictures.

thanks for the suggestion. Feature-wise that's something I would handle
with a plugin since it is a pretty special feature already.

Unfortunately, the widget we use to display the images isn't prepared to
include a text overlay. Adding them would be a major, which I am not
sure is worth investing, considering that there are plans to full
rewrite that widget once the time allows it.

Regards,

Felix