What's the future of EOG? Has EOG a roadmap?

Hi guys,

After some bugs fixed and some time working on a patch to fix the bug
#321603 preload files, I have some questions:

1) I think that it's necessary to refactor some components. For example:
Make a change into EogWindow is a knightmare because it has a lot of
older and tangled code.

2) Other components, like EogScrollView, contain some deprecated code. I
think that it's necessary to update this components as is proposed by
the bug #546504 - clutter backend.

3) Fix bugs like #321603 - preload files is very difficult if we don't
change the current architecture. For example: We can replace
EogListStore, EogThumbNav and EogThumbView with the new components
EogNavigator and EogNavigatorView which have an API for image
management, image collection management and image navigation.

4) Eog hasn't had major changes since 2.20, when was include support for
plugins, editable toolbar or printing for multiple images.

For this reasons, I think that it would be a good idea to define our
roadmap and update the eog wiki. Maybe, we have to discuss what's the
future of EOG and what we can to do to have a modern image viewer.

What do you think?