Re: Feature request

On Sun, 2012-08-12 at 22:16 -0400, Paul Grecu wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Paul,

> Today, I was amazed to find out that the regular copy/paste clipboard
> functions doesn't exist under the usual Edit menu option. Even worst
> the copy which shows in gThumb big brother is actually a Save as..
> thing. Please try to do something about this. Thank you.

I don't think I really understand your problem here. Can you possibly
describe your usecase a bit more detailed please?

There's a Copy menu entry in the Edit menu that copies the file's URI
and the image data around. The receiving application can decide what to
take over.

An entry for pasting into eog is not planned due to the way eog works
with files. Simply said eog doesn't know "new/initially empty images".

Regards,

Felix