Re: Blur Effect

Am Sonntag, den 22.05.2011, 01:22 +0700 schrieb Oranjer King:
> Hi

Hi Oranjer,

> First , let me thank you for your cool stuff (eog) & usability but I
> just want to tell you that your eog has 'Blur Effect' it like a mist
> screen over an image (please see the attached img) and this is an
> original video http://youtu.be/BXpdmKELE1k

the Youtube video is locked in my country so I'll have to do some
guesswork. Is your screenshot showing eog showing a screenshot of the
Youtube video? Just using your screenshot I cannot make out an unwanted
blurring effect (except maybe in the video itself; but that could have
other reasons). Can you possibly give another example?

The only way eog could introduce some blurriness should be when the zoom
factor is not 100% because then eog does some filtering to avoid
aliasing effects in the picture (this can be disabled in the
preferences)

Regards,

Felix

P.S.: Just to avoid a possible misunderstanding: eog is not responsible
for showing Youtube videos in your browser. ;)