Documentation about writing plugins in python?

Title: Documentation about writing plugins in python?
Hi,

this is a simple question. I would like to try to write a plugin for EOG that adds an button so that when you click on it the current image is copied in a predetermined folder. It would be very useful to select photos on the go (and simpler that the tagging/select by tag offered by much more complex software).

I have seen the instruction for the "very simple plugin", on the http://live.gnome.org/EyeOfGnome/Plugins page, but I need something more (eg, how to add a button, how to bind an action to that button, how to retrieve the current full file name of the image shown). Could you suggest me a place to look at?

Thanks a lot,

Romano

PD I am not subscribed (yet), so if you can, please Cc: me. Nevertheless, I will check the archives for answers. Thanks again.

E-mail sent with Memotoo