Re: Re: Popup in full-screen fine tuning

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 05:26:29PM +0400, Tig wrote:
> Hi!
>
>  This is my small research. Is it enough for a bug report to be closed sometime?

You have not opened any bug report. For the next time, please use
bugzilla.

I checked flickr, vimeo, and youtube. They all have a timeout of about
2 seconds. I agree that, when the default slideshow interval is 5 s,
the same timeout for the bar is excessive.

So, let's try 2 s for now. I pushed the change and released 3.1.90.

Thanks for your feedback.

Claudio