Re: Popup in full-screen fine tuning

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 09:22:26PM +0400, Tig wrote:
> Hi!
>
>  I am new to the list and linux, so be patient and excuse me in advance.
>
>  I was really angry with eog toolbar in full screen, disappearing in 5
> seconds. It is too long for modern quick life. I guess there are many
> people how would like to have  this time much smaller.

What you guess is unfortunately not enough. We need data or more
feedback.

My suggestion would be to file a bug report in bugzilla and to look
the timeout that popular applications use, like flickr, youtube, and
vimeo (as well as any other desktop application). Feel free to do the
research and provide us the results :)

Claudio