What is the future of EOG?
- From: Javier Sánchez <jsanchez deskblue com>
- To: EOG <eog-list gnome org>
- Subject: What is the future of EOG?
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 17:59:29 +0100
Well, after my contribution to eog with fit-to-width plugin, it's time
to continue with the work.
But i think that it's necessary to set new targets for future releases.
IMHO, eog needs to resolve some serious problems related with core like:
preload prev and next files (321603
<http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=321603>), which have reported
for a long time.
Other idea is that it's necessary replace the old EogScrollView with
other view more powerfull like proposed in (*Bug 546504*
<https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=546504> - clutter backend)
before reaching Gnome 3.0
In summary, i think that it's necessary:
- To update eog wiki.
- To set new targets for future releases and encourage new developers to
- To replace eog interface (EogScrollView for example) with new other
What do you think?
] [Thread Prev