Eye of GNOME 2.91.4
- From: Felix Riemann <friemann gnome org>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, eog-list gnome org
- Subject: Eye of GNOME 2.91.4
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 19:12:11 +0100
Eye of GNOME 2.91.4 just hit the GNOME FTP. Progress has been a bit slow
though as we are having trouble finding time for coding lately.
* What is it ?
Eye of GNOME (EOG) is the image viewer for the GNOME desktop.
* What's changed in 2.91.4 ?
* Fix unwanted image reloads for accidential drag&drops (Felix Riemann)
* Initially use page settings from system print queue (Marek Kašík)
* Various code improvements/fixes (Claudio Saavedra, Felix Riemann)
#549039, gtkprint doesn't use the ppd default paper size (Marek Kašík)
#585069, Drag&drop of current image forces the image to reload (Felix Riemann)
#637648, Build error (Felix Riemann)
New and updated translations:
- Ivar Smolin [et]
- Lucian Adrian Grijincu [ro]
- Chao-Hsiung Liao [zh_HK, zh_TW]
New and updated manual translations
- Djavan Fagundes [pt_BR]
* Where can I get it ?
The Eye Team
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next