Re: wrote EOG plugin: exif display

Am Dienstag, den 26.05.2009, 21:47 +0200 schrieb Emmanuel Touzery:
> Hello,
Hi!

> > You probably want to subst EXIFDISPLAY_LIBS and EXIFDISPLAY_CFLAGS here.
> > (Good old copy&paste ;-) )
> >

> OK, now I think I fixed it all. Also the distclean deleting the .ui
> files ;-)
>
> The source code was modified but I changed the Makefile.am so pick up
> the new zip:
> http://www2.arnes.si/~shvali/exif-display.zip

I haven't found anything critical (besides the eog_image_load() call
that should in theory only be used from the job queue, but we do the
same in the statusbar-date plugin and it should be okay to leave it that
way until we find a proper solution for this). There is one oddity
though.

Switching from an image that has Exif data to an image that doesn't have
it updates the histogram but leaves the Exif tags intact (showing "old"
data). They should probably be cleared in that case. You can probably
copy the eog_exif_set_label function from EogPropertiesDialog for this.

Felix