Re: Control with LIRC

Gracias Javier! I think you are spanish for your name.

I apreciate a lot your help, I hope some day will have this function on this software.

Thanks! See you.

2009/7/2 Javier Sánchez <jsanchez deskblue com>
Josu Lazkano escribió:
Hello everybody!

Hi, Josu

I just configure my remote device to control Totem program, and I want to the same with EOG.

I want to use to push "Next", "Previous", "Zoom", "Fullscreen", etc buttons. Is is possible. I need to install some plugins?

I think that actually, it's not possible because eog don't have support for remote control and there are currently any plugin for this task. But think that its a good idea for a plugin.

I have already include your request in bugzilla as bug 587572 and if it's accepted as new feature, i start to work on it.

Thanks for all.

Thanks for you

Javier Sanchez

Josu Lazkano