EOG Plugins 2.27.91

Greetings!

After nearly two years we now present you the first tarball release of
eog-plugins. Featuring six plugins for use with the Eye of GNOME Image
Viewer. Use on your own risk. :-)

* What is it ?
==============

EOG Plugins is a collection of plugins for the Eye of GNOME Image Viewer.

==============

New Plugins:

- Map
  Provides a map view in the sidebar showing you where the current picture was
  taken if it carries the neccessary GPS tags. Written by Pierre-Luc Beaudoin.
  Requires libchamplain 0.3 and Clutter 1.0.

- Exif Display
  Adds a page displaying a few selected Exif tags to the sidebar. It's also
  possible to display a RGB histogram. Written by Emmanuel Touzery and extended
  by Jonathan Michalon.

- Zoom to fit image width
  Adds a menu entry that adjusts the zoom factor so the image's width fits into
  the window. Written by Javier Sánchez.

- Postr
  Allows uploading images to Flickr using Postr. It's the oldest plugin and we
  actually don't know if it is of use anymore as there are better ways to do
  that now. Written by Lucas Rocha.

- Python Console
  A port of the gedit plugin with the same name. Written in Python.
  Ported by Diego Escalante Urrelo and Francisco Rojas.

- Slideshow Shuffle
  The second plugin written in Python. It randomizes the image order during
  slideshows. Written by Johannes Marbach.

New and updated  (Hope I didn't forget anyone)
- Djihed Afifi [ar]
- Amitakhya Phukan [as]
- Ihar Hrachyshka [be latin]
- Runa Bhattacharjee [bn_IN]
- Gil Forcada [ca]
- Kamil Paral, Adrian Guniš [cs]
- Kris Hansen [da]
- Mario Blättermann [de]
- Philip Withnall, Jen Ockwell [en_GB]
- Jorge González [es]
- Iñaki Larrañaga Murgoitio [eu]
- Ilkka Tuohela, Tommi Vainikainen [fi]
- Marc Veillet, Claude Paroz [fr]
- Ignacio Casal Quinteiro, Fran Dieguez [gl]
- Sweta Kothari [gu]
- Gergely Szarka, Gabor Kelemen [hu]
- Gianvito Cavasoli [it]
- Shankar Prasad [kn]
- Gintautas Miliauskas, Žygimantas Beručka [lt]
- Ani Peter [ml]
- Arangel Angov [mk]
- Sandeep Shedmake [mr]
- Kjartan Maraas [nb]
- Manoj Kumar Giri [or]
- A S Alam [pa]
- GNOME PL Team, Piotr Drąg, Tomasz Dominikowski [pl]
- António Lima [pt]
- Og Maciel, Carlos Eduardo Santos, Vladimir Melo [pt_BR]
- Matej Urbančič [sl]
- Laurent Dhima [sq]
- Daniel Nylander [sv]
- I. Felix [ta]
- Krishna Babu K [te]
- Clytie Siddall [vi]
- Aron Xu [zh_CN]
- Hialan Liu [zh_HK, zh_TW]
- Chao-Hsiung Liao [zh_HK, zh_TW]

* Where can I get it ?
======================

Source code:

http://download.gnome.org/sources/eog-plugins/2.27/eog-plugins-2.27.91.tar.gz
 sha256sum: a7e1da6f2d61c79676b69d2e61f14d8fbf1be1f89ebb3f7fee81f99b7cad060a
      size: 380K

http://download.gnome.org/sources/eog-plugins/2.27/eog-plugins-2.27.91.tar.bz2
 sha256sum: f53da4889011891e9822d8bb8997c42be583773afce9a803d03ab7011c6edbdd
      size: 304K

* Where can I report bugs?

EOG Plugin doesn't have it's own product in GNOME's Bugzilla. Please
report problems against the 'Plugins' component of the 'eog' product.

Enjoy!

The Eye Team