Re: Exif-display plugin patch: desciption tag

Am Dienstag, den 11.08.2009, 16:36 +0200 schrieb Jonathan Michalon:
> Jonathan Michalon a écrit :
> > Hi all,

Hi,

> > I've just searched for a way to see the description tag of an image
> > simultaneously to the image itself (and not in the property window).
> > I've installed the Exif-display plugin, but that field is missing so I wrote a
> > patch accordingly. May the patch be reviewed by pros of GTK+ ? Or even, pushed
> > to the eog-plugins repo?
>
> Sorry for the noise, but here is a slightly enhanced patch : typo & cosmetics.
> Perhaps I was too happy that it worked...

Thanks. Looks good to me. Committed it as commit 9b42657: :-)

commit 9b4265726c8da0a540ffad094addb77e08c543b8
Author: Jonathan Michalon <>
Date:   Wed Aug 12 13:50:22 2009 +0200

    [exif-display] Show description field and improve alignment

    Adds the description tag to the displayed fields and improves the
    alignment of the text widgets (e.g. when resizing)
    Submitted through eog-list:
    http://mail.gnome.org/archives/eog-list/2009-August/msg00007.html

Regards,

Felix