Please help - EOG printing

Hello everyone,

     I would be really grateful for any hint to solve my issue. Basically I want to print a screenshot of my desktop from EOG. The picture is in .png format in 1600x1200 res. It looks like this:

I have EOG 2.6.1. running on Solaris 10:

And the thing is that if I want to print the screenshot on A4 paper with landscape paper orientation, it print it out with in very small size (~3x4 centimeters). It’s also in the screenshot:

All settings seems to be correct to me:

Please has anybody any idea why the picture is printed out so small even if printer is concigured fine in my system and I can print other documents correctly? Can I change paper size in some definition file? Or is there any other way?

Thanks in advance,

Jan Starovič

Service Engineer

M:    + 42 (0)777 729 708

E:    jan starovic ips invensys com

** Confidential Notice: This e-mail and any associated files are intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. Further, this e-mail and any associated files may be confidential and further may be legally privileged. This email is from the Invensys Process Systems business unit of Invensys plc which is a company registered in England and Wales with its registered office at Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BF (Registered number 166023). For a list of European legal entities within the Invensys Process Systems business group, please click here http://www.invensys.com/legal/default.asp?top_nav_id=77&nav_id=80&prev_id=77.

If you have received this e-mail in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Thank you for your co-operation. You may contact our Helpdesk on +44 (0)20 7821 3859 / 2105 or email inet hqhelpdesk invensys com. This e-mail and any attachments thereto may be subject to the terms of any agreements between Invensys (and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates) and the recipient (and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates).