Problem with huge SVG-Files

Hi there!

eog seems to have problems with huge (SVG) images. I need to display
results from dot (graphviz) which are 33580 x 8398 pixels (according to
eog). Displaying the images with dotty works, but is not as nice as eog
(I need to zoom out, as the graph is quite confusing).

eog uses 1.1 GByte of RAM, which seems to be OK for an image of that
size (although native SVG support without the need to rasterize
everything would be really cool).

The attached screenshow shows the problem.

Thanks,
--
Carsten Otto
carsten c-otto de