Re: Python plugin questions

Thanks for your help. I don't remember exactly where I got the Python console plugin. I am using Ubuntu 7.10, perhaps it shipped with it, or perhaps I pulled it from the EOG source when I was tracking down how the plugin system is set up.

Regardless, you can get a copy of the console plugin I am using from:

http://www.piratestudios.com/pythonconsole.tgz

The source I initially posted is not a plugin (yet). Instead I have been executing it through the console plugin.

Any additional thoughts?

Steve