Re: Disappointed with latest version of EOG

El mar, 23-10-2007 a las 20:36 +0200, fred238 free fr escribi� Hello,
> Why with the latest version of EOG, you removed the hand to move pictures ?

Rationale and discussion about this is to be found/takes place here:

> Why some pix can't be display now and it can be in the old version ?
> example here :

Thanks for your interest in making eog better. However, we would
appreciate it more if bugs get reported in .

Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>