Re: GtkImageView for EOG

El dom, 04-11-2007 a las 06:42 +0000, BJ�Lindqvist escribi� Hello Federico! You have resurrected a really old thread and I gather
> there is not much interest in GtkImageView, so this will be purely
> theoretical.

My apologies for the lack of response on this topic. I wouldn't say that
there is no interest in GtkImageView, but instead I've been really busy
and have not had the time to look into this as deeply as it deserves to.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>