Auto Adjust Photo

Dear Eog list,

I very much like the 'Eye of Gnome' image viewer.

I'm developing a software called 'Auto Adjust Photo' that i have made GPL'd and would like to introduce to You.

I started developing this for the following solution: when viewing an image, most image viewers have the common function for the photos. Only thing i was always missing in them is the '1 click' color adjust that is totally automatic and corrects the image's colors easily.

I'm writing to you to say that i think it would be great to have such a functionality for a Gnome image viewer too.

In short, my software recalculates the RGB values of the image pixels and writes it back to the memory. The program does this by analyzing the histogram of the image and trying to as best as it can set the black and white point parameters of the image. Removes the veiled effect caused by the shifted colors, adjusts the color balance and moderates - corrects the gamma factor.

You can check out more details at my website:
http://log69.com/aaphoto_en.html

Direct download links for linux:
http://log69.com/downloads/aaphoto_linux.tar.gz
http://log69.com/downloads/linux/aaphoto