Debugging stuff

Hei all,

I just added debugging and profiling code in eog-ng (very simple thing
borrowed from gedit). The API is quite simple. Basically, you can
activate debug messages of different parts of EOG by setting
environment variables. What we need to do is adding debug messages as
much as possible to improve the debuggability of EOG.

Claudio, could you please add the debug messages in the printing code?

Anyone interested is invited to help. Just find me on irc.gnome.org
#eog if you have any doubts.

Cheers!

--lucasr