Looking forward to 2.20

Hi people!

There's like one and a half months left before we release GNOME 2.20,
and with it the new Eye of GNOME. So far, the not-anymore-experimental
code has worked out pretty good, but we need to ensure there are no
(important) regressions regarding 2.18.

So, I invite you to list issues here you think are considered
regressions and we should fix them during the time left. If there's not
a bug report about it, please open open one and tell us the bug number.

I'll start with what annoys me and I'm currently tracking:

- #463254 mess with transformations, saving, and thumbnails (depends on
  #462973, 462971, 427047). I attached a couple of patches but I need
  some comments with them.

So, if you are running eog 2.19.x and have found something worth
mentioning, please go on and say so! and if you are not running 2.19...
then what are you waiting for????

Greetings,

Claudio, who hopes there won't be complains because the new code is too
cool and not because we have no one testing it...
--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>