Eog-Ng: plans and tasks

Hey all,

I've received some email from people interested in helping on EOG
development. EOG is a very nice project to start contributing (in the
GNOME context) because it's a simple and useful application. I've
written the plans and related tasks for Eog-Ng here:

 http://live.gnome.org/EyeOfGnome/EogNg

For the GNOME newcomers: please, subscribe to gnome-love [1] mailing
list. This is where you can get answers about initial development
questions like how to prepare your development environment, how to get
latest source of GNOME modules, etc.

For everyone interested: contributions are always welcome! Follow the
general instructions on Eog-Ng page, assign yourself to one or more
tasks, discuss the solution where applicable and hands on code!

Give some love to EOG today and have a better GNOME image viewer
tomorrow! Let's make EOG rock our world!

p eace

--lucasr