Re: Exif makernotes not shown?

On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 17:34 +0200, Jef Driesen wrote:
> I modified the source code to display the makernotes in the view and it
> seems to work for me (read: no crash). Basically, I took the code from
> the exif commandline tool and added it to eog. I would to contribute my
> work, but don't know where and how.

First of all, go to http://bugs.gnome.org and check if someone else
already missed the feature in EOG. If not, submit a feature request and
detail your findings.

Then do something like

cvs diff -u3 -p -bBd modified_file.c > modified_file.c.diff

Check the contents of modified_file.c.diff and attach it to your feature
request.

Regards
--
Lutz Müller <lutz topfrose de>