Scrollwheel changes

Hi Federico,

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Gnome CVS User wrote:
> 2002-07-29  Federico Mena Quintero  <federico ximian com>
>
> * libeog/image-view.c (image_view_scroll_event): Reverted
> scrollwheel change.  No modifiers means zoom, shift+wheel means
> scroll, shift+control+wheel means scroll in the other direction.
> Rationale:  you can already scroll around the image by simply
> dragging it around.  Zooming is more useful, I think, so that you
> can completely navigate around the image without ever touching the
> keyboard.

I expected this revert :). And you are right that it is useful the way it
is. But eog handles this completely different than any other
view/application. I think people aren't used to it. I wonder how ggv
handle this. Has it a similar functionality? If so we, should make it work
equally.

Regards,

  Jens

--