Re: eog & printing, part 3

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Jens Finke wrote:

> On 25 Mar 2001, Lutz Müller wrote:
> > Attached please find a patch that, once again, improves the printing
> > functionality.
>
> I've committed this today.

Thank you.

This is part 4 of the famous printing patches. This time I implemented
centering over pages and put the preview on paper and on screen in sync.
If it is 6 pages on screen, it is 6 pages on paper now (as it should
always have been).

I tried to get rid of the "bug" (?) that, sometimes, in the
print-setup-dialog, the gnome-canvas does not put the image onto the paper
but besides the paper. This happens when the size of the hbox/vboxes
changes because other pages are added/removed. Everything's right for the
two recangles that represent the paper. Only the pixbuf (widget) isn't put
into the right place by the gnome-canvas. Or should I blame gtk? Or
gdk-pixbuf?

Could you apply this patch, look at the print-setup-dialog (with a big
image over more pages), scroll through the paper list and tell me what I
did wrong?

Thank you!

Lutz Müller

PS: The way the preview is implemented now is:

-----hbox-------
|    |    |    |
|vbox|vbox|vbox|
|    |    |    |
-----hbox-------

The pages know where they are (col/row), monitor the settings and decide
for themselves if they need another page on their right or below. If they
realize that they are no longer needed, they remove themselves from the
vbox.

                                                        \|||/
| Lutz Müller            +49 (7156) 34837        +---ooO-(_)-Ooo---+
| Hans-Sachs-Straße 5                                              |
| 71254 Ditzingen        http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Lutz.Mueller |
| Germany                urc8 rz uni-karlsruhe de                  |