Re: PATCH: builddir != srcdir compile fixes

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Jason Leach wrote:
> Hey gedit hackers,
      ^^^^^ ;-)

> Small patch for EOG to fix building when objdir != srcdir, the case
> for my build environment with it's many scripts.
>
> The problem is that Eog.h is generated from the Eog.idl and ends up in
> $(builddir)/libeog, not in $(srcdir)/libeog.  A few places need to
> #include <Eog.h>, but the Makefile.am for those places don't tell it
> to -I the $(builddir)/libeog.
>
> The patch is against HEAD, tell me if it's OK to commit.

I think it's ok, so please commit. Thank you.

> Also, EOG doesn't appear to have a Bugzilla package made for it on
> bugzilla.gnome.org, would you like me to create one for you?  If so,
> which of you has already made a bugzilla account there, so I can set
> you as the component owner?

A bugzilla entry would be good. If no one objects, you can set me
<jens eknif de> as the component owner. But maybe it's also a good idea to
send all the reports to the Eye Of Gnome list: eog-list gnome org

    Jens