Re: GNOME CVS: eog lutz

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001, Gnome CVS User wrote:

> CVSROOT:	/cvs/gnome
> Module name:	eog
> Changes by:	lutz	01/06/29 11:05:09
>
> Modified files:
> 	viewer         : Makefile.am eog-image-view-ui.xml
> 	                 eog-image-view.c ChangeLog
> Added files:
> 	viewer         : eog-full-screen.c eog-full-screen.h
>
> Log message:
> 2001-06-29  Lutz Müller <urc8 rz uni-karlsruhe de>
>
> * eog-full-screen.[c,h]: New file (resurrected from eog/src).

Well, I don't know exactly what you are supposed to do, but my vision is
to have a general full-screen view, not implemented for every single
component. It should either be provided by the shell and fully
transparent to the control or at least integrated to libeog and easy to
implement for all controls.

Please, if you work on this consider to move the funtionality to the
shell. This would also enable fullscreen mode for the collection.

  Jens